My Blog List

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Amazing Blog: Rose Hip

Just thought I would try to inspire everyone to pick up some crochet hooks. I know after looking at the blog Rosehip, and seeing all her beautiful creations that I feel like crocheting. I love how she mixes vintage with modern. Her use of fabrics, and colors amaze me. I truly envy people who mix patterns and fabric so well. (Sometimes I feel like I feel like I get a little to matchy match.) My girls are getting ready to move to big girl beds and I would love for their beds to be as well dressed as the beds on this amazing blog. Also, if you are good at crocheting she has a tutorial on how to make that amazing flower pillow, and if you are a beginner like myself then you can start slowly and learn how to make some adorable crochet flowers.

I also love her modern take on pillow cases with crochet trim. I never thought that I wanted a pillow case with crochet trim, but I never seen one with such vibrant colors. If you like these pillow cases as much as I do then go check out her etsy sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment