My Blog List

Monday, January 18, 2010

I Heart Miniatures



I have already decided that I am going to remodel the girls doll house. The colors don't reflect the rest of the room, and I just want something a little different. I ran across these doll house/miniatures on ebay. The woman is suppose to be Jane Erye, and the gentleman is Mr.Darcy. I love it! Two of my favorite books represented in these tiny Victorian frames. It is taking everything I have not to bid. I never realized how amazing miniatures can be. I feel like I have discovered a whole other world. A tiny world, and despite its size it has fantastic detail.


1 comment:

  1. I like your last sentence the most. You're great!

    Also, maybe you could just shrink some color copies or something?

    But they wouldn't be as cool. And where do you get those teeny tiny frames?

    ReplyDelete