My Blog List

Monday, April 26, 2010

Customized Posters

I love sentimental, and that's why I love these customized posters that I found via etsy. I just can't decide which poster I like most. I could get a poster that celebrates my anniversary.
...Or I could get a monogram poster that has my girls initials.
...Or I could frame city coordinates. Perhaps I could frame the city coordinates of where my husband and I first kissed, got married, had a kid, or one of the many homes we have lived in.
...And if I had more wall space in my girls room, then I would get both of my girls one of these birth announcement posters.
If you love these posters as much as I do, then check out the etsy store I Love Design 2010, and get yourself one.

1 comment:

  1. A Poster is a promotional item, because it works. Poster printing is a great way to market your message to customers without spending a lot of money. Using the right type of printed poster , you can create a lasting effect on those who see them. Customized Posters

    ReplyDelete