My Blog List

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Portable Doll House

For Christmas I made the girls these portable doll houses from the blog UK Lass in the US. My sewing experience is limited, so at times it was a little tricky, but with some patience I think it turned out well.
It was a little difficult getting the girls to pose with the doll houses' but after some cropping, I think I got a good picture of Isabella.
Here is a inside look at where our peg people live when we are on the road.

Another close up of the house all bundle up. I wish my window wasn't as big as the door, but in real life it doesn't seem to bother me.


3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I will have to learn to sew better before my little E gets bigger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your portable doll houses! They are darn cute, do the girls play with them well? Kate and Anna have one that I bought and every once in awhile they remember it and really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shauna! You are incredible. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete