My Blog List

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet A favorite blog, and DIY Easter Project

If you love this Easter egg diorama music box as much as I do then go over to one of my favorite blogs Matsutake, and get the surprisingly easy directions. While you're there please check out the rest of her blog. You will not be disappointed. She is so amazing. Everything she does is perfect and inspiring. If she lived in Southern California, I would track her down and make her craft with me. Here is the kitchen stove she made for her kids, and the best part is that it completely comes apart, and stores away.
If I had a boy then I would decorate it with robots, and she makes amazing robots.

Cute little racing robots.

A cute little deer pull toy. You can learn how to make a similar elephant and squirrel pull toy over at Martha Stewart (Oh yea, she has been on Martha...she is that good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment