My Blog List

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kid's Activity Roundup

In order to help me get out of my boring parenting slump, I thought I would put together a kid's activity roundup. The first thing I am going to do, as the fun mom, is put together my own custom made scavenger hunt cards. I'm in love with the scavenger cards on the blog Saltwater Kids, so I am basically going to copy her. I was thinking that these would also be fun for road trips or long plane rides.
The next thing I'm going to do with my girls is make a shadow tracing painting. It will be inspired by these lovely shadow paintings from the blog Smaller.
Last, but not least on my list of fun activities to do with kids is this foot volleyball game. This idea comes from the Disney's blog Family Fun. If you ever feel like your in a rut with your kids, check out that blog because they always have a ton of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment