My Blog List

Monday, March 15, 2010

Custom Stretch Pants

I gave my older daughter Quincy the option of being today's model, but she turned me down in order to wear her own outfit (her new nickname is harajuku girl...I think it is fitting).
So, stepping up to the plate as today's model is little sis: Isabella. Her outfit may look ordinary, but the detail is in the back...
Oh, there is the cute detail. I love how it connects the shirt to the pants.
A closer look.
I got this idea from one of the sponsors of the blog Bloesem Kids. I can't remember which sponsor it was, but the cute pants stuck in my head, and I knew it was the perfect project to try freezer paper stenciling on. If you would like directions to freezer paper stenciling click here. I can tell you that it is easy, fun, and I will be doing it many times more.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like ballet ties- I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really clever. I've seen a lot of freezer paper stencils used on shirts but never pants. I bet there's a Flickr group that would love to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Your girls are so so so adorable--and I am LOVING these pants! I will have to keep these in mind! It sure is a good thing I had a boy, or I would be broke! thx for visiting my blog--i think you're right, we do have the same taste!
    http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea - those are so cute! Come stop by my Favorite Things Friday Party if you would like to join in!

    ReplyDelete